Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gundam Dynames FG 1/144 Scale + Markers

I was finally able to find a set of Gundam Markers!! I got them from Hobitoi in ATC for a reasonable... well not that reasonable, a bit expensive price. Anywho I was searching for a set for awhile now. I wanted to do something else now that Online Gaming is Dead and summer is coming (Usually Nothing to do every summer.)



Gundam Marker - Seed Set of 6


Dynames D: Looohve it

I wont start yet until I get all the tools ready, SiMo gave a few tips on starting this particular Hobby. Thanks for the Great Info! SiMo. I'll be getting the tools by this Weekend and hopefully I will start this weekend too!. Will be posting my Progress and stuff!

1 comment:

SiMo said...

Thanks, no prob! I'm no expert but am happy to help a fellow hobbyist!

Looking forward to your entries!

Number of Hits: Catch a Kiriban and Win a Prize!

free html visitor counters