Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Totally Spies Totally Live! (All out Hoe Fest...)

I just can't help but rant about the meet and greet last weekend in ATC. Sam, Alex and Clover just visited the Philippines for a mission! To defeat Candy Sweet! The Ebilest Cheer-Whore around!

That day Me and my friends visited the mall, only to find out that TS was there. Alex even gave my Friend the evil-eye for laughing at her! But IMHO They look to Old to be High School Students. Oh yeah Candy Sweet doesn't look sweet at all! But she does deliver a good dance performance!

Also I'll be posting about any recent aquisition of gundam model kits.






Totally Spies - Opening Dance + Extended Opening
"Whaat's This!!"





Candy Sweet workin the Dance Floor
"
I'm a Wild One!"



No comments:

Number of Hits: Catch a Kiriban and Win a Prize!

free html visitor counters