Thursday, March 6, 2008

Waco's Cafè: A New Resto in the Food Scene



"Waco's Cafe - The Little Gem in the Rough"
16 valencia condominium valencia st. QC

For sometime now our family has been going to this particular resto, Waco's Cafè to be more precise. Waco's Cafè is a newly-opened restaurant, they serve a variety of pasta's and pastries.
The pasta served there include the basic pastas such as Pesto, Carbonara and Putanesca with the company of new and original pastas like

Sausage Pasta - My Personal Favorite. Pasta topped with Various Meats and Sausages with Tomtatoes, Olive Oil and Parmesan Cheese.



"Sausage Pasta - The Farmer's Masterpiece <3"

Next would be Qino's Pasta - Named after the owner's son, The Pasta's sauce is made with Cheeses and Tomatoes, it has a very cheesy taste, most of my sisters favour this pasta maybe because children love cheese.

Waco's Pasta - Named after the owner, this pasta is a mix of Sausage pasta and Qino's Pasta, but it has a very Equilibrium-ish taste I mean by that is, it doesnt over-power the taste. It has a very down to earth taste. It's taste reminds me of a Farm, with homegrown vegetables, fresh Meats and very good Cheeses!

Now that i've got the Pastas covered let's move on to the Pastries. The Pastry Menu changes every week, although there are recurring favorites like the Strawberry Cheescake Pastry , although I don't like cheesecakes, i'd go ahead and say it's d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s.

Next is one of my favorites, BanoFee Pie! Banofee Stands for Banana + Coffee, two of my favorite thing combined into one uber good piece of sweet!



"Banofee Pie - A Chocolate Monkey's Treasure"

Next is one pastry I haven't personally tried yet. Apple Pie since I havent personally tried it yet I can't tell how it tastes like right?



"Apple Pie - The Mysterious Pie of Eden"

Now that I've covered most of the pastries, I am now about to introduce the Totally Original Beef Patty Burger. The burger's patty is an original mix of spices and meat, then it is served with the normal thing you put in a burger. :P

Also I will cover the Cafe's Original Ized Tea, an Original Mix created by the Owner's Wife, It's a secret mix of liquids and such. I say No More!



" The Hot Devil and The Cool Angel"


That's all the food I can dish out for now! I will post again in the future for Appetizers and New Pastries. Until then you can stuff your faces with the images I provided! XD

-Galo








No comments:

Number of Hits: Catch a Kiriban and Win a Prize!

free html visitor counters